A recent rise in homestay rentals bought about by an increased sharing economy has created a cause for concern for the health and safety and standards provided to guests. The renting of a spare room or house should follow the same regulations expected of a standard hotel or B&B, however the implementation and imposing of such standards is difficult to keep a track off. Add to this a further lack of responsibility of overseeing this new economy can lead to many guests being put into an environment that is unregulated and not always safe.
- Current regulatory requirements
- Guest expectations versus reality
- How you can protect your destination
- What we believe the industry needs
- Our solution - Safe, Clean & Legal™