Most bizarre hotel requests
From “Is there a helipad?” to “Can you find a Unicorn to help with my proposal?”, Travelodge has released their most bizarre hotel requests from the over the past 12 months. During the past year, the budget hotel group, Travelodge said it has seen a significant growth in the amount of business customers and this ultimately has led to an increase in the bizarre requests received by the staff.
A spokesperson for the popular hotel chain said “Where possible, the hotels teams go above and beyond to help customers however, there are some requested that they cannot help with.”
Read through some of the bizarre requests below:
- I would like to propose to my girlfriend can you arrange for a unicorn to carry the wedding proposal and engagement ring to my girlfriend?
- What time is the tooth fairy visiting the hotel tonight?
- Does your Bank Travelodge have a helipad as my boss is flying in late tonight and wants to come straight to the hotel?
- Can you get me a white stallion horse to take me to my wedding ceremony?
- Can you arrange for a full moon to be outside of my window tonight as I have a good night sleep when I can see the moon?
- Can you stop the seagulls from singing?
- What kind of cheddar cheese is the Cheddar Gorge made from?
- Can you move my room to the roof as I want to sleep under the stars?
- What time do the dinosaurs come out at Jurassic Coast?
- Can you give me directions to Peter Rabbit’s burrow?
- Can you turn my bed into a fort using pillows?
- What time does Big Ben chime?
- Can you do my VAT returns?
- Can you be my personal shopper for the day?
- Can you be my translator on an important phone call from China?
- Where can I find a good Liverpool tart?
- Can you prop my bed with philosophy books like my bed at home so that I can feel at home?
- Can you take me out for a run this morning and work out with me before my big meeting?
- Can you create a Christmas grotto in my room (in July) – it’s a surprise for my wife’s birthday as she will be away for Christmas, she is in the navy?
- Where can I find the Queen on the Royal Mile?
- Where are the limes at Lime street station?
- Do I need a passport to go to Scotland?
- Can you arrange for me to be woken up to the sound of bagpipes?
- Where is the zebra crossing on the M25?
- Can I have a circular quilt?
- Can you read the stock market trading figures out to me whilst I eat breakfast?
- Can you purchase my wife’s birthday present whilst I attend an important work meeting and wrap it up and deliver to her room before she wakes up?
- Will I be able to hear the bull from my room?
- Can you hold a brainstorm with my team whilst I take a conference call and present back the best ideas?
- Can you move my room to the beach as I love to hear the sound of the sea?
- Where do I get my pass to go through the Black Mountain?
Did you receive any bizarre requests from your guests this year? We’d love to hear them, please share your stories with us on social media by tagging @QualityTourism or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org