We understand that quality is the key to success within the modern hospitality industry in order to ensure that customer expectations are met and they do not go away disappointed.
Having worked closely with the industry for nearly a decade, we understand the issues that accommodation providers face. The quality schemes that we operate allow accommodation providers to showcase the very best of their properties and facilities, whilst allowing customers to have confidence in the accommodation they are booking.
The aim of our checks is to add and recognise quality without taking away any of the character and style of the property: so when we assess, the following factors are taken into account:
- Condition – the maintenance and appearance of property
- Physical and personal comfort – does the quality contribute or lack of quality detract in any way from the comfort of the guest?
- Service and Hospitality afforded to guests
- Attention to detail – the evident care taken to ensure that the guest experience is special and that the same high standards are offered to all guests
- Guest choice and ease of use – the guest experience is enhanced through choice, be it the choice of beverages in his/her room or the choice of room temperature.
- Cleanliness – this is of paramount importance to all customers at star levels