With thousands of UK accommodation providers operating in an unregulated industry, what is the difference between being assessed by an official assessment service to conducting assessments of your own?
Although both methods of assessment provide guests with an element of assurity, self assessment can often leave guests with some uncertainty due to the lack of an independent third party opinion.
The benefits of being assessed by an official assessment service include:
- Quality Assurance: Being officially assessed will give you access to recognisable official signage that will be visible on your establishment, which is not only excellent for maximising bookings but also for business morale.
- Safe, Clean and Legal: Holding an official quality rating in an unregulated industry will showcase to potential guests that your accommodation is safe, clean and legal and enable them to feel more confident when booking.
- Business Advice and Guidance: When official assessments are carried out they are completed by professionals, not only will they be rating your property against an approved set of criteria but they will also provide your business with advice on areas for improvement, how to generate more bookings and drive your business to the next level.
- Guest Satisfaction: When booking accommodation, guests often use review websites to read opinions from a previous stay. If your business has an independent quality mark guests can be reassured of your quality alongside the positive reviews that you have received.
- Specialist Options: Accommodation businesses can also extend their quality rating by introducing a specialist scheme to encourage walkers, cyclists and even families with pets to stay with the use of further assessments.
- Highly Acclaimed: Excellence within your business is further acknowledged through the use of acclaimed Awards including Silver, Gold, Breakfast and more.
For more information about quality assessment and the benefits it can have for your business please click here or contact us on *0845 300 6996 directly to arrange an inspection.
*Calls to our number costs 2p per minute